FREE DESIGN AND SPACE PLANNING
Bruynzeel Storage Systems has a long history of supplying archive shelving and archival storage cabinets to a wide range of projects in the UK, from The National Archives and National Library of Wales to Dudley Archives and the International Anthony Burgess Foundation.
We offer a no-obligation advice service for organisations planning a new or refurbished archive, regardless of size.
WHAT IS YOUR STORAGE NEED?
- Archive box shelving
- Cantilever racking for rolled maps
- Deep shelving for special collections
- Plan chests for flat map storage
- Drawers and cabinets
- Static and mobile shelving for boxed material
- Shelving for books and documents
- Picture racking
ARCHIVE AND RECORDS ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
We support the development of a strong archive sector through our membership of the Archive and Records Association in the UK and Ireland.
Bruynzeel is a market leader in static and mobile shelving for archives. All our storage installations conform to BS 4971:2017 Guide for the Storage and Exhibition of Archive Materials.
STATIC ARCHIVE SHELVING
- Easy to build around obstacles such as doors and ventilation ducts for an efficient use of space
- The system is modular, making it easy to extend or customise as required
- Shelf measurements are adjusted to suit the goods stored in the archive, optimising space utilisation
ARCHIVE ROLLER RACKING
DOUBLE DECKER MOBILE SHELVING
HIGH BAY SHELVING
DIFFERENT TYPES OF ARCHIVE STORAGE AT A GLANCE
ARCHIVE STORAGE FOR SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
CASE STUDY: ARCHIVE OF KATRINE MADSBJERG
TOGETHER, WE CAN COME UP WITH NEW SOLUTIONS
By choosing Bruynzeel, you choose guaranteed quality and durability. The Bruynzeel manufacturing plant is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.