CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE SUPPLIER
PUBLIC SECTOR PROCUREMENT
In recognition of its exceptional quality and value, benchmarked against set criteria, Bruynzeel Storage Systems has been named as a supplier on the latest Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Framework for High Density Steel Storage within the Furniture and Associated Services agreement.
As a CCS supplier, Bruynzeel Storage Systems Ltd can save public sector clients time and money. To guarantee best value, companies appointed to the Framework have undergone a rigorous and EU-compliant tendering and evaluation process. Customers can be confident of receiving a first class service and the very highest quality storage from Bruynzeel Storage Systems.
Framework Dates: 4 September 2017 to 3 September 2019, with option to extend.
Lot 4 High Density Steel Storage includes mobile manual and electronic shelving, static shelving, rotary units and cabinets.
The CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. The framework is open to all members of the public sector. Bruynzeel has supplied high quality storage systems through the Framework to customers from all walks of public life including:
- Ministry of Defence
- Central government departments including Department of Health and Department for Work and Pensions
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service
- Universities and Higher Education
- Local Government
- Museums, Libraries and Galleries in receipt of public funding, including National Portfolio Organisations
Note: This Framework replaces Bruynzeel’s place on Framework RM1501, which ran for four years to 16 December 2016.
- Cost savings – There is no charge to contracting authorities to use the framework. Tasks such as the selection and evaluation of suppliers, obtaining various bids, checking product quality and confirming legislative compliance have all been carried out by CCS, saving customers time and money.
- Guaranteed quality – Bruynzeel has undergone a demanding CCS quality evaluation exercise, ensuring complete quality assurance. Bruynzeel Storage Systems is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Speedy implementation – Using this agreement will speed up and reduce the cost of contracting authorities’ own procurement processes. Save time by avoiding unnecessary trawling of sources and undergoing competitive tender processes, which can take up to six months for full EU compliance.
- Simple contract terms – Contracting authorities can use the CCS standard form of call-off terms and conditions.
- Flexibility – The Framework has been designed to cater for a wide range of contracting authorities. The lot structure and ability to tailor further competitions will ensure contracting authorities their own supply chain requirements such as SMEs and delivering social value.
For more information regarding the framework, visit ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/contracts/
See below for examples of Bruynzeel Storage Systems clients in the public sector.
For more details and information about how Bruynzeel works with the public sector, please contact our UK office.