Modern libraries are dynamic spaces, offering areas in which to relax, socialise and study. The contemporary library should be inspirational, while providing spaces for quiet reflection – a learning environment that encourages exploration, where information and stock is clearly displayed and easily accessible.
Storage is a key element in library design. Bruynzeel library shelving is available in a range of finishes to complement any library’s interior design. Shelving end panels can be specified in glass, steel or wood, in a selection of RAL colours.
- Height: up to 2394 mm in steps of 40 mm
- Depth of shelves: 200, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm
- Length of shelves: 800, 1000, 1200 mm
- Maximum load per shelf: without reinforcement RIB – according to the RAL standard: 75 kg
- Sysco® Library shelves with adjustable feet: The adjustable feet can be used for loads up to 375 kg per section (187.5 kg per pair of feet).
- Sysco® Library shelves with base and adjusting plates: Maximum load per section: 800 kg
Library shelves can be easily extended with a variety of accessories for specific storage needs and labelling.
For the attractive display of magazines and periodicals.
To create a stop at the front of the shelf.
Full depth bookend
Full depth adjustable bookend to keep books or documents upright. Available in left- and right-hand versions.
End panel signage
Aisle signage. Suitable for magnetic fixings.