Companies can cut their lighting bill by up to 98% with Bruynzeel’s LED lighting, significantly reducing overall energy costs.
REDUCE CO2 EMISSIONS
Lower energy consumption means lower CO2 emissions as less fossil fuels need to be burnt to meet your energy needs.
LED lighting is much more efficient than conventional lighting, which means you can increase brightness of your lighting system without impacting your bottom line.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
LED lights do not generate any heat, neither do they emit any UV or IR radiation, reducing the likelihood of damage to your stored goods.
IT’S EASY TO SAVE ENERGY WITH LED LIGHTING
Bruynzeel’s LED lighting system, designed for mobile shelving systems, reduces the need for additional ceiling lighting and only illuminates when the aisle is in use. With this simple system, energy consumption and environmental impact through CO2 emissions are lowered significantly. It can help reduce energy bills for lighting by up to 98%* in an archive, library or repository building.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you reduce your energy costs
* Based on replacing conventional ceiling mounted fluorescent bulbs with LED lighting on Bruynzeel mobile storage systems
ADVANTAGES OF SWITCHING TO LED LIGHTING
- Save up to 98% on your lighting bill
- Significantly reduce your business’s CO2 emissions
- Huge financial savings over the lifetime of a building when fitted in new repositories, or retrofitted in your existing estate
- No maintenance costs due to the long life of LED lamps – up to 25 years or 35,000 hours
- LED lamps are pollutant free and more environmentally friendly than conventional lamps
- Lamps do not need to ‘warm up’: full and immediate illumination when switched on
- Conventional light bulbs will not be widely available in future and may become obsolete.