Looking for the perfect archive shelving system? If your archive is accessed regularly by a large number of people, and you want to keep costs to a minimum, you’re in the right place: static archive shelving is the product for you. Bruynzeel’s durable and long-lasting Sysco ® steel shelving offers a flexible solution. Scroll down for details and accessories.
Static Archive Shelving
Static archive shelving is the ideal system for creating an archive accessed by multiple individuals at any one time. All shelving in the archive is accessible, all the time. Bruynzeel’s Sysco ® archive shelving system is manufactured from durable steel and is powder coated before it is shaped, ensuring 100% coverage. The system is available in a huge range of dimensions, so it can be tailored to virtually any space. Our design and installation team can plan around pillars, ventilation ducts, stepped floors and ceilings – even existing fixed furniture.
- Cabinet height: up to 2994 mm in steps of 40 mm
- Depth of shelves: 194, 244, 364, 294, 314, 344, 364, 384, 394, 444 mm (H = 25 mm and 33 mm)
494, 594, 694, 794 mm (H = 33 mm)
- Length shelves: 770, 870, 970, 1070, 1170, 1220 mm
Flexibility and ease of use
- Sysco® shelving adjusts to fit around objects such as pillars, ventilation shafts, etc
- Shelf height, depth and width can be specified for the items that you are going to store in the archive, thereby avoiding half-empty shelves.
- Available with single closed, flush closed and open perforated uprights.
- Can be placed against a wall or used as a room divider/partition, accessible from both sides.
- Shelves are easy adjustable in increments of 20 mm.
- Extensive range of accessories to cater for a wide range of stored objects and files.
- Lockable sliding doors can be added for extra security.
- Available in multiple dimensions, Sysco® can easily be extended because of its modular construction.
- Sysco® static archive shelving can be easily converted to mobile shelving at a later date, to increase capacity.
- Meets international quality standards such as GS, CE, RAL and KEMA.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Guaranteed 100% powder coating coverage.
- No sharp edges.
Accessories for archive shelving
Static archive shelving is easy to tailor with a wide range of accessories for specific storage requirements.
For the attractive display of magazines and periodicals.
To keep rows of books or documents upright. Can be locked in any position.
Pull-out frame suitable for several types of suspension files. The files are accessible from above.
For increasing weight capacity. Each bar allows 25kg extra weight on shelf.